Re: [oletrucks] Old Fart

To: flfox1@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Fart
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:31:15 -0600
Old Fart,

I too worked as a mechanic almost 30 years ago, but I don't believe there
are so many dumb questions, only bad answers or advice (and not that often).
  I think the purpose of this site is to let people with the same interests
help each other out.  Too bad you feel 90% is B.S. Just remember, no one is
holding a gun to your head to log on and read.  I, for one like reading what
others are doing.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Carl Ham '56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL