Re: [oletrucks] Old Fart

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Fart
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:11:55
Is that ex Navy Old Fart from Texas?  He is probably left-handed too.  No
wonder he is so grumpy.  At least he has an Oletruck so let's give him a
break and some stewed prunes.

Durwood Gysgt USMC (ret.) but never converted.  Never got rested up enough
to get tired again so I guess that I'm just tired.
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window