Re: [oletrucks] tach transmitter

To: mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tach transmitter
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 15:58:20 -0500
Hey Mark,

I also have a Sun tach that I will be installing in my truck some day.  It
is the same transmitter as you have.  Unfortunately the paper that is glued
under the batteries are almost all gone and I cannot read the numbers.  Of
course I have no batteries in mine so I don't know the number of the old
ones.  That's right, I said batteries.  Mine has a place for a battery on
each end of the box.  If you come up with a number for this transmitter,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net