Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions -- > Just See This Old

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions -- > Just See This Old
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:30:12 -0800
With all this talk of compressors, it's serendipitous that there's a very
well-written article on this very topic in this month's This Old Truck.
It's written by Bob Adler (who I believe is on this list in digest mode).
The very first question in the article is 'How Big Should My Compressor Be?'
or something along those lines.  It has lots of good technical information
such as a graph of pressure drop as a function of air hose length, etc.  I
highly recommend reading the article.  If This Old Truck is not on your
local news stand, try www.thisoldtruck.com.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100