Re: [oletrucks] Window clingon

To: MRICHAGANG@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window clingon
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:30:14 -0500
Mike,
    Don't know if this is what you're referring to, but years ago a list
member made static window cling-ons. Heres is a link to the clingon i'm
referring to. You can save this one your local drive and make you a
screensaver if you wish. I have these clingons on the rear window of my 56,
my 85 Blazer and my new Silverado and an extra one just in case one of
these get messed up
    --wayne

http://www.chevytrucks.org/windowclingon.jpg

At 08:51 AM 12/15/01 -0500, MRICHAGANG@aol.com wrote:
>I recieved a e-mail from Andy Johns with an attachment for a window clingon
>screensaver. Couldn't get anything to come up though.  I tried e-mailing him
>but got it back as undeliverable.  Does anyone know what this is about. I
>wasn't a subscribing member at the time I recieved the e-mail.  I have been a
>member in the past.  Just curious.  Thanks   Mike

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org