[oletrucks] New GMC Problem

To: "Oletrucks - Modified \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] New GMC Problem
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:09:55 -0500
I have a 92 GMC Vandura 2500 (3/4 ton).  Well the shocks were getting very
bad and we are going on our annual trip to the homeland (1600 mile round
trip).  I got the shocks swapped out and two new tires on the front,
balanced and re-alignment.

Now when I drive the truck between 25 and 35 mph I get a vibration.  More up
and down than side to side.  Only when I am accelerating.  As soon as I let
the foot off the accelerator the vibrations quit.  I have no other vibration
at any speed.  If I am going uphill at this speed it is much worse.

Went back to the tire shop and they could not find a problem, told me to try
AAMCO.  Took it to my local garage and they could find no problem.

Any ideas?

U joint (I see no brown power)?

Thanks,
NHJim