Re: [oletrucks] engine help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine help
From: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:54:46 -0600
If you mean oil-gas mix like chain saw, snowmobile, or outboard gas,
(youy can sure tell where I'm from) yes, it could cause a hard start,
especially if it is normal strength in the truck's tank.  I would
expect the problem to be worse with injectors than with a carb, and
worse in the winter than in the summer.

Bruce K
57 3200
MN