Re: [oletrucks] Fw: wheels

To: givens@hal-pc.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: wheels
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:39:24 -0600
Ron:
On my '56 TF Stepside with 6-lug axles, I plan to replace all 5 of my 15
inch U.S. Wheel 70 series (white painted spoke type) with U.S. Wheel 62
Series (Chrome Smoothies with center moon caps) sometime in the next year.
So far, the best prices I've found on wheels is from Summit Racing Equipment
(www.summitracing.com).  I haven't ordered much from Summit so I can't speak
to their in-stock or delivery.  I've looked at Wheel Vintiques and several
other 'classic' wheel suppliers and pretty much determined their prices are
out of my league (like $160 per wheel).

Good luck 'wheel-hunting'

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside