[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1511

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1511
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:54:15 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2002 5:17:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:15:32 -0800
 From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@msn.com>
 Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks For Sale

 Hello,

 I have a couple of trucks for sale and I thought you might be interested or
 know someone who is.

 First is a 1956 Chevy Cameo, with a 283 and a 3 speed with overdrive. It has
 late model rally wheels on it but I have the OE Wheels and hub caps. It is
 super clean they only made 1452 of them and I have photos.

 The other is a 1955 GMC Suburban Carrier. It is all stock never restored, but
 you could hop in it and drive it home. It has a 270 Pontiac with a Hydromatic
 trans. ONLY 300 EVER PRODUCED.

  Must sell both trucks and a1979 Jag xj6l with a TBI 5.7 and 700r4 trans.

  Best offer by January 30. Photos available on request.

  All three are in Willits Ca. ( about 150 miles north of San Francisco)

  Clark

  707) 459-5720 home

  707) 489-5720 cell

  clarks@pacific.net
 oletrucks is devoted to C >>
****************************

I do need at least two original wheels for my 1955 Cameo.  If you can sell
them without the Cameo, I would be very interested.  The full wheel covers do
not stay on unless the wheel "bumps" on the outer rim are in good shape.
Thanks,

      Dennis McGillis
      1955 Cameo (V8 CAMEO)
      1936 Lowcab (36 TRUCK)