RE: [oletrucks] Transport

To: "'haist'" <haist2@attbi.com>, "'Brad Baker'" <brad@bradbaker.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Transport
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:10:28 -0500
You are the MAN - Did I read correctly that there are only 5 known 28 burbs?
Or was that the old 27's.......

Good luck with that one - I know you will do a great job.

Hay guys do you think we should move the list to go back to include any
truck even if it was made before 41???????  I love to hear what goes on to
make this one great.

NHJim