[oletrucks] Fenton Dual Exhaust

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fenton Dual Exhaust
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:50:13 -0600
I just spoke with someone from Chevy Duty about ordering a Fenton Dual
Exhaust manifold for my fathers 235 and was told that "no one uses the heat
exchanger plate to attach to the intake manifold anymore."  The guy said
that I would have to build my own plate to close the hole in the bottom of
the intake manifold. Does anyone know anything about this?  Why would the
heat exchanger mechanism no longer be used?  Could this be Chevy Duty's way
of said that they don't want to mess with the heat exchanger plate anymore?

I'm interested in the exchange plate that Dana Muise offered recently, but
want to know what to expect when I purchase the Fenton's and try to put it
all together.  Of course the Fentons are backordered by everyone I've
contacted . . .

BobK
51 3600 5-window
Arnaudville, LA