Re: [oletrucks] Fenton Dual Exhaust

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton Dual Exhaust
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:28:40 -0800
Their comment, taken at face value, is not correct.  Indeed, talk to
Stovebolt or Patrick's to get the real scoop.  www.inliners.org may have
something on their web site as well.  I have 1/2 heat applied to my manifold
with Fentons and live in a pretty moderate climate.  You can make your own
plate from plate steel (or billet aluminum), and there are some nice CNC
ones out there.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100