Re: [oletrucks] Vent question

To: birdman@flinet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent question
From: "Brian Stephens" <acrna@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:33:52 -0600
I think the chrome grilles all come from the same place (Taiwan?).  Truck
Shop had them on sale at a swap meet I went to, but there regular price is
not too bad, $425, at least compared to the other vendors.
www.truckandcarshop.com
  Good question about the vents.  My 49 has them, Mike Klepp wrote that he
thought it was an option, I remember reading something to that effect, but
my truck did not come with the fresh air heater, the opening to the louvers
was covered with a plate.  I think GM at least that year put them in all
trucks, probably easier than doing for some and not others.