Re: [oletrucks] Vent question

To: "Chuck" <birdman@flinet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vent question
From: "reply@chevyduty.com" <robert@chevyduty.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:04:11 -0600
Just another FYI about early truck grills.  For 1947-48 the back bars were
painted to match the body color.  In 1949-52 the back bars were painted a
cream color and in 1953-54 the back bars were painted gray to match the
painted hubcaps and bumpers.  We sell our chrome grills for $399.95. and
we'll match the "free shipping" to the lower 48 states until the end of
January if you place your order online.  They are triple-plated chrome with
the cream back bars.  They come fully assembled, ready to install.  Also,
the grill can be disassembled very easily to paint the back bars any color
you like.

Chevy Duty, Inc.
1 Chevy Duty Drive
Kansas City, MO  64150