[oletrucks] Pain & Body Work Needed

To: A.B. <bigfred@unm.edu>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Pain & Body Work Needed
From: mm@service-quality.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 05:43:29 -0800
I stole this listing from another member, sorry.

I, too, am looking for someone to do the paint and body work on my '54 Chevy.
 All parts have been removed, professionally mineral blasted and DP 90 Epoxy
primered.  I live near SF Bay area and am willing to transport up to 100
miles +/- a little.  Would also like to support someone on the list or atleast
a referral from someone.  No major body flaws but lots of small (golf-ball
to baseball size) dents.  Rear cab corners also need replacing but I already
have the panels.

Please e-mail me off-line.  Thanks.

Michael Mendonca
'54 Chevy 3100