[oletrucks] Bed replacement for ADs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed replacement for ADs
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:29:37 -0500
I have seen several ADs with late model truck beds.  Does anyone have any
information on what years are direct replacement, or is there a lot of
modifications that have to be done to the frame for the late model beds to fit?
I have mostly seen this done with late model stepside beds.  Has anyone on the
list done this, or does anyone have any pictures?  Any ideas, thoughts,
suggestions?  Thanks.

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
54--3100 5-window "FATBOY"

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning the original
message to the sender and then delete the message. Thank you.