Re: [oletrucks] Late? model rear end number help

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late? model rear end number help
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:36:20 -0800
How many bolts hold the rearend cover on?
Does it have wide coil pads on it?
Does it have a provision for a torque arm?

The only 3.27 ratio rear I know of is the BorgWarner 9-bolt )has 9 bolts
holding the diff cover on and also the ring gear on) from the mid to late
80's F-Bodies.

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net