[oletrucks] Different Vent Question - again!

To: "Ole Trucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Different Vent Question - again!
From: Jim Wilkerson <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:04:39 -0500
Hello!

I am resto-rodding a 53 Chevy 1/2 ton and I am using a Vintage Air AC/Heater
unit.  This leaves the original passenger side vent wide open (since the stock
Fresh Air Heater bolted over the rectangular hole and controlled the air flow).
 I would like to put a door on the rectangular vent in order to allow me to
open or close it as I need.  Does anyone have a good solution for this?  Is
there an aftermarket vent door that will install over the vent?  Has anyone
done this?

Thanks.

Jim Wilkerson