Re: [oletrucks] Different Vent Question - again!

To: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Different Vent Question - again!
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:39:50 -0800
Hi Jim -

I would make or find the original Deluxe heater block off plate for the kick
panel.  I would cut a round 3" hole in it and fit in a tube with flapper
door "kind of what the VW's use a tube with a flapper inside" for the rear
heater ducts.....or you could make your own?  The inner door flapper can be
actuated by a vacuum solenoid just like what Vintage Air uses for it's duct
doors...."the VW's use a cable.   All the hardware would be inside the kick
panel so nothing would be visible.

Joe