Re: [oletrucks] Home-brew fiberglass repros. . .

To: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Home-brew fiberglass repros. . .
From: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca
Date: Fri, Jan 11 2002 13:46:43 GMT-0700
If you don't want NOS then try Jim Carter's (http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/)
they sell 58 -59 GMC park light reproductions in stainless steel. Part number
LG 550 for $190 a set and Gilbert's sells the white ring for these lights as
well.

If you really want a set of NOS mine might be for sale and I will use the
Carter lights.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
http://www.geocities.com/bdumkee/index.html