Re: [oletrucks] Fw: blow out oil

To: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: blow out oil
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:31:37 -0600
It is also worth noting that there is a sheet metal baffle, inside the
block, that keeps air (& oil) from going directly out the tube.  That is the
way it is on my 216, anyway.  If this engine has been open b4, this may have
been left off the reassembly & that would cause a similar reaction.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX