Re: [oletrucks] Tachometer

To: sculver@mcleodusa.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tachometer
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:55:57 -0600
Smokey:

Check the back of the tach unit (if it's inside a 'cup', loosen the nut on
the mounting bracket and slide the guts out the front).  Most aftermarket
tachs are selectable between 4, 6, and 8 cylinder with a small switch on the
back.  See if yours is set to the right number of cylinders.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL