RE: [oletrucks] tachometer

To: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] tachometer
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:04:21 -0600
Smokey:
        Assuming it is a fairly modern one piece tach the wires connect
to:
                1.  Switched +12V
                2.  Dash lights
                3.  Ground
                4.  Wire that connects points to coil.

If it is a Sun Supertach (and if my memory is right) the colors are:
                1.  Switched +12  red
                2.  Dash lights ????
                3.  Ground   black
                4.  Points   red
I'll check for sure tonight if you want me to.