RE: [oletrucks] point gap to dwell conversion?

To: "steven stuckmeyer" <slstu@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] point gap to dwell conversion?
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:57:11 -0700
..it's been many years since I took trigonometry but surely the
relationship is a function of the distance between the pivot point and
the distributor shaft cam and the length of the points arm.  I'd be
quite surprised to find that there's *one* relationship between dwell
angle and points gap, which is why both are usually listed in the book
by application...where some nerd has already done the math.

-A