[oletrucks] Head Gasket ?

To: "_Old-chevy-truck" <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Head Gasket ?
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:04:31 -0800
I will be replacing my head gasket on my 235.  The head has been freshly
surfaced, the block surface is clean.  I am using a Victor composite gasket.
In the past, I've used Permatex Copper Spray Gasket Hi-Temp Adhesive
Sealant, and wonder what the feelings are about using something like this.
It is not an RTV-like product, but sprays on very thin, and fills the minute
pores in the gasket...

Anyway, just wondering what others' feelings are about this.
Rob