Re: [oletrucks] Differential cover gasket

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Differential cover gasket
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:44:00 -0500
Bill,

I bought a gasket for my 58 GMC (NOT CHEVY) Spicer rear end from NAPA
dealer, that was a couple of years ago, but you might want to try
them.  Did you by any chance try some of the old truck vendors?  Also you
could buy some regular gasket material (not cork) from your FLAPS and make
your own with that.  There is also a guy by the last name of Olson that
sells nothing but gaskets, I will have to look up his card if you want it.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net