[oletrucks] Bumper Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bumper Question
From: bwiet@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:10:21 -0800
Hello,

Although I've been coming to the list for some time, this is the first
message I've sent so that makes me a new member.  I want to say thanks to
all of you who participate as I've learned a great deal from your comments.

Regarding my question, have any of you adapted a late model truck or SUV
bumper to the rear of a 3100 short bed Task Force pick up?  I'd like to
have a bit of step capability and the ones I've seen on most '57s are
mainly decorative only.

If anyone can give me some suggestions on make, year and model it would be
very helpful.

Thanks again,

Bob W.