[oletrucks] Needed- 58 stearing box

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Needed- 58 stearing box
From: "Rick Pettit" <rickvicky@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:50:58 -0800
Hello again everyone, I have been off the list for a few months due to
computer hardware problems, It is good to be back. unfortunately my return
to the list is accompanied by a request. the steering gear in the old girl
has given up the ghost and I am in need of a replacement. If anyone has a
steering gear for a 1958 Chevy 31, and lives in the southern California area
I would very much appreciate your help. TIA
Deric (Rick) Pettit
58 Chevy 31