Fwd: [oletrucks] bumper for TF

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] bumper for TF
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:47:39 EST
In a message dated 1/27/02 5:15:43 PM Central Standard Time, glperry@fwi.com
writes:

  Gary,
 I agree, there is more metal in this bumper, than the new trucks have in
their frames. For someone restoring to orig. this bumper is what the ole
trucks were all about. It was bulit strong and tough to do the work the ole
truck was meant for. You could push in a building with this thing. Its one of
those parts that even though I'm not going to use on my truck, I just cant
get myself to throw it away or cut it up, (although I was close to that point
last time I stubbed my toe on it.) It'll be a nice finishing touch for
someone doing a resto. Hope it can find a good home.

                                                                   Pat
Hollister
                                                                   58 step