[oletrucks] New Webpage address!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Webpage address!
From: "A&LQuin" <Alan_Quin@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:47:50 -0800
        Hi ole truckers! Ihave a new web address for the old 1952 GMC hompage
it is http://mywebpage.netscape.com/alanquin/homepage.html
        If you could, have a look. My hibernation projects have included
stainless tail gate chains new Repro close to stock Fog Lamps, almost correct
swicth, some clean up of clips, wiring and today I blasted and sprayed
silvergrey the base of the seat frame. Very dirty and I should have done a bit
better of a job when I did the truck in '96. Also ordered fromm chevs of the
'40s the right AC 4lb rad cap. Don't like the 14lb I've used for years might
be hard on the old stock rad. I've never had any over heating with my 350 in
20 years. Hopefully the 4lb won't cause the engine to over heat now. Will post
some pictures of my little projects when the sun does shine.
                            Thanks Al Quin 52 gmc 9300 350 pg, 50 years old
this august.