Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire carrier for AD

To: <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire carrier for AD
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:29:35 -0600
A long J-bolt is hooked into a hole in the rear bed crossrail & extends down
to the rail that has the tire on it.  The rail has a hole in the end of it
that the J-bolt goes through & a large (long) nut goes on the end to hold
the rail up.  Look in Jim Carter's catalog for a sketch of the parts.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX