[oletrucks] value of '55 TF Suburban project, possibly for sale....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] value of '55 TF Suburban project, possibly for sale....
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:36:23 EST
     I've been toying with the idea of selling my project 1955 Chevy second
series Suburban , as I'm not getting any younger, and I already have about 22
other vehicles to deal with. I was wondering what I should ask for it, as it
does need some rustoration, the rear quarters are shot, but the truck as a
whole is in fair shape. I had the entire front clip painted '92 Dodge 3000GT
Teal, and they look sweet! I spent about $1400 alone on those body parts, so
I figure I should be able to get about $2000 for the whole thing. I should
probably ask more, though, so any suggestions as to value or what i should
ask? I don't want to give it away, but would like to get my value out of the
truck. I live in northern Virginia, the Suburban is down near Farmville/Crewe
VA area. Thanks for any input!

Jerry