[oletrucks] 45-46 cab/nose/grill at aution Sat

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 45-46 cab/nose/grill at aution Sat
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:21:25 -0500
Previewing a local auction today, I noticed a 45-46 chevy one ton trk in
the lot...Dual rear axel, 216 (running) I think its a one ton or one
half ton.  All in all a solid trk vitualy no rust, the cab/nose/grill is
complete, minor dents no rust or rot...no chrome or stainless...I am
going to auction Sat & Sun and will see what it goes for..I have no real
interest in buying another trk esp one pre 47. but this one is
solid..and if the price is a give away it will be hard to pass up.. If
anyone on the list is looking for one of these let me know quick!
Auction is in Prospect Connecticut.
--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"