Re: [oletrucks] Motor Mounts

To: wschick1@twcny.rr.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor Mounts
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:12:57 EST
In a message dated 2/3/02 12:10:54 PM Central Standard Time,
wschick1@twcny.rr.com writes:

<< The car had large motor mounts on the side and nothing in the front. I
went and looked and the  front engine plate has a nice beefy flange on the
bottom, but no holes for the front motor mount. >>
I did the same thing with the '54 car 235 I swapped into my '48 3100.  I
simply marked the holes and drilled.  Hardest part was filing the holes
square for the Carrage bolts.  Good luck.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX