[oletrucks] 1959 Apache 36

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1959 Apache 36
From: "Mr. Janke" <rjanke@dotnet.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 16:55:15 -0600
OK, I'll admit it. I don't have a truck now. I had one though and had to
leave it in California back in 1981. It was a 1959 Apache 36 Fleetside
with six cylinder and four speed. It was a wedding present from my
father-in-law after I married his long blonde haired daughter in
Minnesota. And I'm not making this up, she is a farmer's daughter.
Anyway, I want to find another (or maybe even the original? It was left
in the Grass Valley, CA area). I am interested in stock, original shape.
I can do body work. I have a good engine mechanic. I know the 58's were
the same except for name plates. If anyone has a lead would appreciate
it.
And thanks for a great email list.

--
Richard P. Janke, Principal
Zum Kripplein Christi Lutheran Elementary School