RE: [oletrucks] 350 questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, MKlepp4335@cs.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 350 questions
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:40:41 -0800
  You should be able to bolt on any Edelbrock-type carb, or Rochester
(spreadbore is what I believe it called) or use a better intake than what
came on the '81 and use what you choose.

  As far as the distributor, look for a '76-up HEI with vacuum
advance...maybe they started earlier, I don't recall.  Figure if it's a
junkyard find, you may need to rebuild it...so compare the cost of an
aftermarket unit...look in Jegs/Summit/PAW, etc, for the best deals.

  Oh, and it's a CamAro;)

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net