[oletrucks] Corvette Suspension on AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspension on AD
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:50:07 -0500
I have an opportunity to purchase a complete front suspension from an 89
Corvette, and was wondering if anyone had ever done this setup on an AD.  My 54
currently has the stock front setup, but I have been waiting for the right time,
and the right money to change it over to IFS.  What do you guys think?  I have
seen the new kit offered from a vendor in the truck magazines, but was wondering
if anyone on the list had ever done this.  Any advice or information on the
transformation would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
54 deluxe - "FATBOY"

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning the original
message to the sender and then delete the message. Thank you.