[oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #1544 Lowering an Advance Design GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #1544 Lowering an Advance Design GMC
From: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:59:10 UT
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
hi all:
It's me, Dave, with my son Dusty's 1950 GMC again (ready for paint). We plan on
lowering it a couple of inches in front and back. The rear shackles allow for a
diffferent mount location which will effectively lower it, but the front will
need a kit. I have seen those "single leaf spring" setups that lower an AD
truck...how much do these lower it? Are they truly safe? How is the ride
effected? Anyone know of where a good deal could be had on a set?

Replies directly to dave@juniorbaseball.com will be helpful!

Thanks!
Dave in West Hills, CA
1950 GMC