Re: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #1544 Lowering an

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #1544 Lowering an
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:55:09 -0500 (EST)
Dave ~

I lowered my front end about 4 inches using mono springs from Durant
Enterprises. 949-673-5625   Eaton Detroit Spring www.eatonsprings.com
has them too.  I paid about $400.00 for mine.   I also had to put on
tube shocks because my '49 Chevy had "knee action" shocks.  You might
have to put in shorter tube shocks with the mono springs.  My ride is
much better then when it had the stock leaf springs and old style
shocks.

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod