Re: [oletrucks] best place to get rechroming done?

To: SurfDudeSC@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] best place to get rechroming done?
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:35:17 -0500
David,

I know of one in the Detroit area.  Not cheap and I hope you're not in a hurry.
That is the first key to finding a good one, they are usually backlogged a few
months.

Jim V.

At 01:09 AM 2/11/02 Monday, SurfDudeSC@aol.com wrote:
>Group:
>Lets here some recommendations for top rechromers.  Time for me to get
>started on it.  Thanks.
>David
>57 GMC 1/2 Ton, 270 C.I. Engine

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net