[oletrucks] GMC V-6 engine..this website says in '59...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC V-6 engine..this website says in '59...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:40:33 EST
 While doing a little Web cruisin' looking for answers to Richard's question,
I found this website which says in '59 GMC was testing the new 305 V-6. So,
maybe it did get released late in '59, or was in some big trucks. Anyway,
here's the link, it's a historical timeline of GMC trucks with pictures and
things happening. I make no claims as to it's truth , veracity, etc. Just
pointing out that someone else thinks '59 was the first year. Any comments?
Jerry ( see below for website links )

<A HREF="http://www.nidlink.com/~conrad/gmc-history.html";>GMC Truck History -
1902 to 1967</A>            or http://www.nidlink.com/~conrad/gmc-history.html