Re: [oletrucks] GMC V-6 engine..this website says in '59...

To: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC V-6 engine..this website says in '59...
From: "Mr. Janke" <rjanke@dotnet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:11:37 -0600
I don't know which is more interesting; learning so much about old Chevy trucks
or
leaning how many helpful and informative people there are with old trucks.
Thanks
for all the help on V-6 engines in old Chevys (GMC?). This list really is good.

--
Richard P. Janke, Principal
Zum Kripplein Christi Lutheran Elementary School