RE: [oletrucks] Progress!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Progress!
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:18:17 -0500
These "keys" are different than regular keys. Usually they are a wavy 6
pointed slot (female) machined into the surface of the lug. The "key" has a
corresponding raised shape (male) on one end and a hex on the other. They go
together one way. If you have the brand and registration card you can call
the manufacturer and get a duplicate. Usually you don't. Regular locksmiths
don't do these kinds of locks... as they're not really locks.
Jon P