[oletrucks] rear window cab rust

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rear window cab rust
From: paul goldstein <wurlitzer46@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:58:40 -0800 (PST)
Anybody have any experience with repairing rust holes
on the back of the AD cab? I am considering a deluxe
cab 48 with a rusty area and small pinholes just below
the rear window, biggest hole may be half inch
diameter. I havnt seen rust like this and the truck
seems pretty solid otherwise in the usual places.
Any tricks for welding patches around there? Or is
this a bad sign?
thanks
Paul