Re: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:56:58 -0800 (PST)
Just curious to ask but unless your not going to use
this truck for hauling or very little hauling..why
would you want put a frame under that handles less
weight?  To the best of my knowledge, S10 frames can't
even handle a half of a ton.  If your just going to
cruze this thing like a car then more power to ya.
For hauling any decend loads this would seem like more
of a disadvantage then an advantage.

Also, if you do try this watch out for the early to
mid 90's S10 frames.  My dads 94 S10 gets knocked out
alignment everytime he hits the brake and turns the
front wheels.  He also had a 90 that had the same
problem.

=====
Jon
1953 3100 Deluxe Cab (Project)