Re: [oletrucks] new to the game

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new to the game
From: "Rick Pettit" <rickvicky@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:23:06 -0800
Congratulations on your new (old) truck, it will be an education, and fun.
Just remember to keep the Wright attitude when something doesn't fit . also
watch out for the snow ball, IE you will want power steering, brakes,
possible Camaro front clip, modify the steering linkage/ coulomb, cooling
system!!!! WOW  where did all the time and money go. don't let this dissuade
you, these old trucks are a labor of love. by the way what part of SoCal are
you in.

Rick Pettit
58 Chevy 31
Rancho Cucamonga