[oletrucks] Wheels for '53 GMC 3/4 ton

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheels for '53 GMC 3/4 ton
From: "Rocky Jones" <rockyjones@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:28:24 -0600
I have a question about wheels for my > ton.  Its past time to get rid
of the split rims (widow makers).  I have been collecting e-mail
messages on the subject but my computer crashed and everything is lost
so I need to refresh my idea bank.  Everything on the truck is
original so I have to be careful about tie rods and clearance.  Those of
you who have dealt with this problem, help!

Thanks,
Rocky Jones