[oletrucks] AD parts needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD parts needed
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:59:28 -0500
I am in need of a couple of parts for my AD (49 panel).

     Short side of the transmission wiper arm link.  I bought one from a
list member last fall but I have lost it somewhere and need another one.
Anyone have one they are willing to part with.

     I have acquired a new heater unit which is apparently different from
the one that was in the truck originally.  With the new one, the motor
sticks out into the engine compartment.  The old one did not do that and
there was a round plate on the firewall that covered up the hole. Is there
a special plate that goes over the motorthat now sticks out into the engine
compartment, along with some sort of weather proofing and does someone have
that part that I could purchase?  Also, the blower motor has two thin
treaded studs on either side of the housing that stick out into the engine
compartment.  Does anyone have any idea what is supposed to attach to those
two studs?

Thanks