[oletrucks] multi pully 235

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] multi pully 235
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:40:36 -0700
I spotted what I believe is a 235 in the bone yard today.
I'm getting a pretty good eye at spotting them now . but anyway what threw me
off was that it had a lower pully with 3 Groves in it. What would this have
come out of could it be one of those ellusive 261's I've heard about. it had a
busted up truck tranny attached to the back of it I wrote down the #s of the
plate bye the distributor. If nothing else I'm going to get that pully for a
future power steering upgrade but thought I'd see if anybody thinks it may be
something special and worth hauling the whole thing home.
 Were was that ID# place on the net. I didn't get the cast #s off the side as
it was turned over were I couldn't read that side. so can I ID it from the #s
bye the disributor?

 Thanks if ADvance
Jay Baker