[oletrucks] RE-power brakes

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE-power brakes
From: James Collins <jxc7@psu.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:01:26 -0500
Bill writes:
I have a non-boosted dual master cylinder running disk on the
fronty/drums on the rear and am very happy with it.

Bill, could you describe your pedal set up as well as the cylinder
and bracket positions and any info and experience with proportioning
and relief valves. Brands, suppliers and whatever wisdom and/or
insights you have regarding this procedure would be appreciated.

I plan to use the non-power assist system you indicate you are using
but things don't seem to line up exactly so I suspect I must be doing
something that isn't kosher.

Do you have any photos or perhaps a schematic sketch?

James